Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Look what I brought home

EAL Radio Show


"I brought a cute little plant home with me
 and my husband was not too happy"

"I brought home to Georgia a redwood tree 
and it lived until....." 

"Some crew members were beer distributors"


"I brought home two wives......"

And many other stories recalled by airline personnel. 

Got an item you brought home that our listeners would like hear? 
 
Please tune in 
Monday, March 5th 
at 7:00 pm ET. 
or better, call-in at 213-816-1611.

If you find yourself free when we broadcast, we would like to hear from you as always. What you brought home to be added to our collection of "Honey, look what I brought home." 

 Captain Neal Holland  ♦ Jim Hart 
*Captain Steve Thompson *Chuck Allbright Linda Fuller
*Captain George Jehn*Dorothy Gagnon*Don Gagnon
Will be your hosts!


Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!